Deep Sea Fishing Edinburgh
Bored with the usual stag activities? Have a go at fishing in the deep seas off Edinburgh and live it up like pirates of yore!
- Great local knowledgeable crew, wildlife, history, geology
- Total flexibility all about what you want to do or see
- Fantastic scenery and wildlife
- We want to exceed your expectations and make your day
- Can't guarantee fish but can a great day out with a difference
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Seriously, who would want to go out to sea for fishing on a stag weekend? From our experience it's those groups of stags who have been there and done it all in the stag circuits. However, sailing out to sea, cracking dirty jokes, listening to an expert capitain and his tales may be just the thing for your group.
Price includes equipment and the tall tales by the Captain. Fish under the imposing Tantallon Castle and perhaps include a trip round the islands in the Firth of Forth - Bass Rock, Fidra, Craigleith and the Lamd.
View wildlife that includes seabirds like Puffins, Gannets and Guillemots and seals, dolphins and porpoises. Bring along all the beer and food you need and enjoy the wind in your hair!