Ghost Walks in Edinburgh
- Light hearted look at Edinburgh\'s Dark History
- Interacive and Great Fun.
- You have a ghost as your guide.
- Be prepared for a few ghastly surprises with our unique jumper-ooters!
- Tour includes a copy of the best-selling Witchery Tales book.
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Edinburgh is a place famous for many Ghost Walking sites and a daunted history. This Ghostwalking tour will certainly make getting married a walk in the park (not for all)! Hear about the ghastly tales of torture and pain.
Based around the bizarre history of Edinburgh with body snatchers and much more stories on the remind you that Edinburgh is the ultimate choice for your last night of freedom. The walks generally start when it gets dark but be warned it is scary. Ghost Walks not recommended for light hearted ones for the reason they may faint. Overall a Ghost Walk is interactive and offer great fun. The surprise is you have a ghost to guide. Be prepared for some ghastly surprises on the way. You get a copy of the best selling "Witchery Tales book" once you book. There are options to conduct private tours.