Indoor Paintball Center
- Suitable for all ages (over 11) and abilities
- FREE upgrade to fully automatic assault rifle for stag and best man*
- Indoor site so you can play whatever the weather
- Open till late so why not play in the evening?
- Just 6 mins from princes street in a taxi, closest site to edinburgh
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
This is Scotland's only indoor paintball arena and gives you all the excitement of paintball without having to face the elements of weather. Perfect for those who are keen on not getting muddy and wet.
- Bonus for stag and best man
- FREE upgrade to Bravo One assault rifle
- Capable of fully automatic firing worth £20!
- The stag always gets a hard time so fight back with this awesome upgraded gun.
- All equipment hire plus 100 Paintballs (included in the cost).
- A pizza hut pizza lunch is also included free of charge.
- 6 Different Missions each with different objectives
- 120 Minutes Session
It is advised to bring old clothes to wear underneath the overalls and old trainers as well.
Average paintball usage is 50-100 per game. Most of the customers find that the 500 paintball package is ample for the entire session.
Lockers changing hot and cold drinks and snacks available on site.
Transport is not a concern here either the arena is just 5 minutes taxi or bus ride from Waverly Train Station (Princes Street). This is by far the closest paintball site to Edinburgh City centre. Estimated taxi cost from Princes Street. is just £6.