Quad Bike Safari Trail
- A perfect driving event
- Modern Yamaha Grizzly quads
- For all abilities and groups
- All safety equipment provided
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
If you are looking for some off road driving event with friends then get ready for our fun-filled quad biking session in Newbridge. All equipment and qualified staff provided - Off into the woods through rivers up and down dales watch the mud fly for some of the best fun you'll ever have. A fantastic activity and not for the fainted hearted as these machines can move.
Using a fleet of modern Yamaha Grizzly quads these bikes are easily mastered and great fun. You will go on Safari following the instructor exploring the park and woodland with a wide variety of obstacles to cross.
Its always advisable to wear proper driving suite which includes clothing helmet gloves eye protection and appropriate footwear and boots. So get into these four wheeled machines and race up the momentum of your day with friends its sheer fun action and acceleration driving these off road beasts.
- You don't need any professional qualification or training to have a go in these sturdy machines
- if you are over 18 years then this the perfect motorized action to be part of this extravaganza.
- Juniors under the age of eighteen can ride bikes under proper instruction with written parental consent.
- The maximum weight for anyone wanting to ride a quad bike is between 18-20 stone
- Waterproof trousers is always a good idea to wear as you can get a bit muddy during your driving treat.
- Always wear a crash helmet. This will make sure you are well protected from any untoward crash during your driving day.