Mini Highland Games near Edinburgh
Be a Scotsman for a day (Drawers optional?). Scotland's Highland Games are world famous and the mini version thereof is a great party activity that will have you sweating, laughing and puffing. We can arrange your very own Mini Highland Games in Edinburgh for your stag do.
Mini Highland Game Options
- The games commence with seeing who in the Clan can toss their caber the furthest!
- Then its on to Hurling the Wellies(make sure nobody is wearing them at the time)
- Followed by The Farmers Dash(if your not fast your last)
- Haggis Rolling(this takes a bit of skill and watch it doesn't bite you)
- Putting the Stane(takes a bit of muscle for this one)
- Finally the famous Tug of War(anyone pushing will be disqualified).
Where are the Highland Games Held?
On the outskirts of Edinburgh (about 15 minutes from the centre of town) or near Perth about 1 hours drive depending on other activities you want to do.
The games commence at 10.30am and last about 3 hours depending on the size of your party. We also have afternoon sessions as well.
Why we Recommend Highland Games?
Traditional Scottish pastime that sorts the men from the laddies and is a brilliant stag party activity and is very competitive which will be talked about on the night and for years to come. All the guys will get to flex their muscles and let of some steam before a great night on the town. The Groom & Best man can say that they had a great Stag party with a bunch of tossers (Loads of material for the speeches).